Vitalsan Kinotakara detox-patches utilize Wood Vinegar (Pyroligneous Acid), made from a renewable source of Beech, Sakura & Oak wood that is harvested in an environmentally friendly way and other high quality ingredients. (We care for the conservation of our environment as much as we insist upon the high quality of our products.) Crude Pyroligneous Acid is refined by fractional distillation to separate a food grade version that is suitable for use in health products. The process is specially designed, and closely monitored.
Vitalsan Kinotakara detox-patches may help:
- Absorb toxins released by the body
- Alleviate minor pain in the body
- Support normal blood circulation
- Reduce swelling in the body
- Improve quality of sleep
How It Works
Vitalsan detox-patches contain a mixture of active ingredients. They are placed in contact with the skin and held in this way over a number of hours in order to have an interaction between meridian points and the active ingredients contained in the patches. Typical contact points on the body are feet soles, however other ares can be treated whenever discomfort and / or aches arise, for example: shoulders, back, knees, ankle, elbow etc. The primary effect of detoxification by Vitalsan detox-patches is improvement of blood circulation. As toxins are removed from the body, blood circulates more efficiently and brings in a host of health benefits such as easing of muscle and joint pains, improved immune system, and a more relaxed and restful sleep.
Stimulation Of Meridian points
The concept of stimulating acupuncture points at the base of the feet, for example, through reflexology massage, is well established. Meridians in Traditional Chinese Medicine may be understood as channels that link various parts of the body. Stimulation of points along such meridians, by the use of needles or massage, may stimulate other organs or bodily functions that are related to that particular meridian.
Safe, and Effective
Only the purest ingredients are used for our Vitalsan detox-patches. They are free of harmful substances and based on studies Japanese researchers have developed over a period of 26 years. The result is a special cocktail of active ingredients: Wood Vinegar (30%), Dextrin (50%), Chitosan (5%), Tourmaline (4%) and Pearl Powder (4%).
Directions for use
- Wash and Clean with warm water, the area where you intend to place the Kinotakara patch. Dry the area before use. For best result, apply or stick the Kinotakara patches to the sole of the feet, before going to bed at night.
- Leave the patches for 8 to 10 hours. You may need to wear socks over the patches to keep them from being rubbed off if you move around while you are sleeping.You may also use the patches in daytime.
- Kinotakara patches can also be used in areas where there is discomfort, for example :shoulder, back, knee,ankle, elbow etc.